Short videos to help you understand your reinsurance investment.
There is no shortage of news about how climate change is impacting natural disasters. Check out this video to find out how climate change is impacting reinsurance.
- Scientists have shown that climate change is likely to have significant impacts on the U.S. economy
- However, the largest economic impacts don’t affect reinsurance
- Data shows that hurricane risk is cyclical, not trending
- Data shows that hurricanes are not getting more destructive
- Insurers and reinsurers are responding to increasing wildfire risk by increasing premiums and mitigating the risk